Monday, November 2, 2009

Italy ! November 4th[:

Some things i know about Italy is that their most common dish is Spagetti. I also know that they drive on the other side of the road as we do. I know that their language is similar to spanish. Sometime when a person from Italy can speak English they speak with an accsent. I think Italy is a romantic place to go because of the movie "The Lady and the Tramp".
I would like to learn the language, to start off. I would also like to learn more about if they dress different than the average American. Also, if they have a different way of doing things, like taking their shoes off, and things like the tea cereomny.
I want to try any kind of pasta. Pasta is my favorite food! I think i would like it in Italy.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, you could be italian if you love pasta. i am sure they would let you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Italian FOOD!!!!! I could eat Italian Food everyday of the week. I also like other food too but Italian is my FAVORITE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete